Saturday, June 28, 2014

Not quiet the Ramber Rose Doily

This doily started out being the vintage pattern called Rambler Rose Doily.  After making the center I could see it was going to be large, in fact larger than I wanted.  I then had to decide how I was going to finish it off and be able to use what I had already done.  The outer edge is what I came up with.  The Rambler Rose pattern can be found at www.doilybox.com 

Started 6/8/2014; finished 6/24/2014.  Made with #10 thread using a #10 hook.  Measures 16 inches across.






This is the last one for today.  One more on the drying board.
Have a nice weekend!
LindaCrochets

7 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

It's a gorgeous doily Linda. :)

Zosia Samosia said...

Piękna serweta jak kwiat!

Charlotte said...

Beautiful! (as always!)

ninkaw said...

Śliczna :))
pozdrawiam

Anna said...

Gorgeous !!!!!!
Anna

CrochetBlogger said...

Stunning work. Love the detail and coloring.

Dewberry / Amanita said...

Wow! I've never seen a doily like this! It's incredible!