Monday, February 13, 2017

#21 Doily

This doily comes from the following book.  The patterns are all charts.  You can just decide what size thread and hook you want to use based on the number of rounds.

I used #20 thread and a #11 hook.  The finished doily measures 22 inches blocked.  I found the individual pattern HERE.  I really like the way it turned out.  Another one to add to my stack of doilies to be donated to the auction in May!






Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Monday!!
LindaCrochets

5 comments:

Deborah said...

That is absolutely beautiful! There are really a lot of points to pin for blocking, aren't there?

Betsy said...

Gorgeous!!!! I love your doilies.
Blessings,
Betsy

deebriese said...

Gosh so beautiful..

Iwona said...

Piękna serweta,jak zawsze wybrałaś ciekawy wzór i perfekcyjnie ją wykonałaś.

LindaCrochets said...

Thank you everyone for the kind words.